cuddle freaks text

please tell more people about my blog
cuddlefreaks.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

friends

Do you ever get angry at yourself for hurting a friend? I can tell you I have. Maybe it was the fact that they did something that hurt me, but if you feel like there doing wrong tell them. Don't do something stupid that your going to wish you never did. I remember I was at my friends house and her older sister was talking to us she said that her friends go behind her back . she just wish they would tell her, even if it could hurt her , she wants to no so she doesn't keep doing it. so don't go behind your friends back tell them what they do. You could really hurt a friend that way. then you would regret ever saying what you said. Trust me.
                                                       P.S. Im gonna try to  do these kind of post every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews